Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rush Limbaugh and Revend Al Sharpton

So now one has to be approved by Sharpton to buy a business?
The Rev. Al Sharpton wants the National Football League to block conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh from bidding on the St. Louis Rams.

I don't follow or listen to either one of those Reverend idiots, but this comment has me shaking my head. I thought we live in a capitalistic, free society that does not discriminate during a purchase of a product/entity/whatever, just because of somebody's politics that you happen to disagree with?
he same as when Sharpton ran his mouth to get Imus off TV.. I didn't agree with what Imus said, but I didn't think he should be thrown off the air. Let each person choose what they want to listen to; that's what the "off" button is for ... I certainly don't want Sharpton speaking for me!
Sharpton is a vile race pimp. I'm amazed the Left still gives him any mind.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. Thank you for following my blog, I'll be following yours as well.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment!

    I like what you have to say here. Seems well thought out and articulate!

    Keep up the great work!

    Go GOP!
    Go Newt!
    God bless America!

    -j-
    The Right Look

    ReplyDelete